Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Join my Team during SAB!

Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up?  I want to share with you all of the reasons why joining my team during Sale-a-Bration is the best time!

 

From Stampin' Up!

 
You can get $150 worth of products of YOUR CHOICE for only $99 plus tax.  Even shipping is included! 
20% discount on all of your orders
Access to Demonstrator only benefits including a bi-monthly magazine, Demonstrator only items, pre-order products before customers can order them, Stampin' Connection - an online community for Demonstrators, the list goes on and on!
Amazing Demonstrator Support, ever have a question or problem give them a call and they will get it sorted out for you!
 

From Me

 
100% support whether you want to just take advantage of the kit deal or be a Full Business Demo.  No pressure, just support. 
I'm available for questions most of the time, you will have a direct line to me personally.
Attend our Paper Peeps Quarterly Meetings in person, or away.  If you are a long distance Demo I will keep you in the loop of everything we do.  You will get information from the meeting as well as the projects!  I won't leave anyone out, no matter how many miles separate us! 
I will be sending a special surprise to you when you join my team during Sale-a-Bration!
Watch the video for more information, and as always, feel free to email me at relaxinstampin@gmail.com or call me at 717-398-2129 with any questions you may have!  I would love the opportunity to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment